My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Monday, September 15, 2008

SLEEP OVER

Friday night Madison and McKenna came over and had a sleep over at "shells" house. They were so excited. It had been since about february since they slept over and I had told Kristie that one of these nights when I was not on call I wanted to have them over.
The whole ride over in the car they could not stop talking about "shells" house and what we were going to do. Of course stay up was one of them. (to them 10:00 is staying up) They also informed me that they could sleep on the couch that folds into a bed becuase thats where they slept last time, and by the way Michael and Kyla (my bro and sis) were there last time, so of course they asked if they were going to be there this time. I told the girls no and that Michael and Kyla live in St George. They also asked if they could have popcorn with M&M's in it like last time and I had popcorn but no M&M's so it wasn't as apealing. (They sure have a good memory, no fooling these two :)
We stayed up and watched "Cat in the Hat," and Madison chose that movie because it is Michaels favorite movie. We went to bed around 10:30 and they slept till about 9:30 the next morning. When they woke we made pancakes and eggs. (which was the only food in my house, I didn't even have milk for cereal. yikes) Then the girls wanted to watch another movie so Mckenna chose "Mickey's Christmas" They are a little excited for Christmas. After that they wanted to play some kiddy games but I don't have many kiddy games so they asked me if they could do chores. I had no problem saying no to that. So they mopped my floor, cleaned my kitchen sink, vacuumed, washed my windows and did my laundry. It was GREAT... and the cool thing is, is they are so OCD about the little things that they don't miss anything. Mckenna mopped the same area over and over and over again many times I finally had to tell her to mop a different area, she kept showing me all she had collected on the mop. It was pretty great.
Then they chose to watch "Elf".. Im telling you they can't wait till Christmas. I think one reason is they get a new brother and there will be lots of snow.
So I had a great weekend with the Girls and My house got cleaned. It can't get any better than that...


I LOVE YOU Madi Cat and Kenna Roo :)

(I look a little scary in this one)

4 comments:

Errin said...

AHAHAHA! I love it! They are so freaking cute, and how they wanted to do chores is hilarious! What cuties!

Maren & Danny said...

So fun! I feel like I haven't seen the girls forever...sad:0(

Errin said...

hey you need to post pics of your trip!

Tianne said...

Hey Michelle, Sorry I never got back to you the other day. I did get your message thank you! How are you doing? Cute post I bet you are loving life with those girls up there :)