My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines



So I had a great Valentines. My friend Brice had a 1920's Valentines party. It was a lot of fun to see what everyone dressed up as. I already owned the shoes, dress and fish net stockings, and then went out and bought the boa and gloves. It was way cute. Then I left half way through and went to my friend Todd and Eric's Valentines party, which consisted of dancing, eating, and rock band. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Guys... Hope you all had a Great Day. Happy Valentines

5 comments:

Errin said...

little miss party girl! You look so cute! Im glad you had a fun night! :)

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Way cute! Can't believe you practically already had everthing. Sounds like a fun night, way more than a married valentines day! Live it up while you still can! haha

Camy Katherman said...

You look awesome. I'm glad you made it, but sorry I missed you. Dave and I went out to dinner before and of course the wait was over an hour so we got to the party so late! I hope you had a blast playing rock band at Todd and Eric's party though. That sounds like fun.

Yvonne said...

You look gorgeous dahling. . . . simply gorgeous!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Look at you !!!!!! You look beautiful shell!