My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Florida

The begining of June I was able to go to Orlando Florida. My dad had a business convention at one of the resorts on walt disney world so he had already planned on taking my mom, kyla, and michael. I was able to get work off at the last minute and was able to go with. I had a great time. It was my first time at Walt Disney World and so I was soakin up every second of it. Here are some pics




5 comments:

Errin said...

I didnt think it was possible to have fun without me but I guess it is! Im glad you got to go, im jelouse!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

looks fun, wish we could have gone!

Tianne said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!We should plan a trip sometime soon :)

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Sounds like it was a way fun trip. My July 4th weekend had been pretty free, but my sister-in-law ReAnn just had her third baby, and I think we are going to go down to California to see her. We'll probably leave Fri. the 3rd and be back Sunday the 5th. Any chance you'll be in St. George before or after those days?

KelliAnn Christensen said...

I hope you get this. The email address you gave me wouldn't work. We actually decided not to go to California after all, so I will be home all weekend. Sorry I didn't contact you sooner. I have actually been feeling really sick. Hopefully we can still see each other at least. My phone number is 435-673-1911.