My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Not Cedar City

So here is an update from my last post. I promise it will not be as long....
So I did not get the job in Cedar City, which really is ok. It would have been extremely nice to be closer to family, but I really was not excited about working there. I did some clinicals there about 5 years ago and I did not enjoy them and it was not my favorite place to be, so it really is ok. Plus obviously I am not meant to live there or be there or else I would have gotten the job.

As for right now I am just patiently waiting my next step in life wherever that may be or take me. I have an application in at the University of Utah Hospital here in Salt Lake, and I also have an application in at a Hosptial in Farminton, New Mexcico. That in istself is a long story so for shorts, it basically is a hosptial that is all about education and there employees getting an education. Which is what I want and not a lot of hospitals are willing to do so that is why I am looking at moving to New Mexico. It could be a very FUN adventure, and the plus to all of that is they would pay for me to go to school and guarantee me a job while I go to school and once I had graduated...

So what I have learned is that I needed to prepare a Resume. It had been almost 10 years since my last and it was time for a new and updated version. Also I am continuing to learn patience and trust and staying postive that ALL will work out.

3 comments:

Errin said...

why dont you just want to stay at st marks? dont you like it?

Whitney Parry said...

Hey Michelle! It's been a while.. I'm glad you blogged. You gotta love the life changing decisions we have to make as adults now:( Ha. Good luck with the job search. .NEW MEXICO?? That would be a fun change! Good luck girl!

Yvonne said...

It's been sweet having you hope for the weekend!
If we're lucky, that will eventually turn in to a more permanent thing!!!