My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Monday, July 25, 2011

WOW!

So i know it has been almost a year since my last post but so much has happened since and my life is so busy, not to say that no one elses is but once school is over my life will definetly be a lot less stressful but only in a different way. So for the last year I have been working 40 hours a week and taking anywhere from 12 to 16 credits going to nursing school. All I can say is that it is extremely hard and I do not reccomend it, but if you have to do it, it can be done. Some days I wonder what I got myself into, other days I know Im doing what I want to be doing and other days I think I should be in a looney bin with all that is on my plate and all that I deal with. It is not healthy, but is anything we desire and work so hard for easy? Though it is all worth it in the end. So what I want to say is if you have dreams and desires pursue them and don't ever let excuses or money or life get in the way, becuase no matter what happens there will always be those excuses and you just get to trust that Heavenly Father will provide and look out for your best interest and he knows what we can handle and how much. Im so grateful for this opportunity in my life at this moment and more importantly so grateful for my loving family and friends and all of their support through my journey. Thank You! I Love You ALL!

I just wanted to add this picture. Is it not the cutest thing in the world. These 2 are my light and saving grace! I love You Noah and Ali Jae!

2 comments:

Errin said...

love you shell!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

You are awesome, and I love you with all my heart! You are a great example to all of us!..