My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Saturday, April 12, 2008

ABC Tagged by KelliAnn

A- Attached or single: SIngle... Yeah

B- Best Friend: Wow, I have lots, I will have to say my Sisters. Errin, Ashley and Kyla

C- Cake or Pie: Banana Cream Pie

D- Day of Choice: Saturday (no work)

E- Essential Item: My glasses, and crystals I wear around my neck

F- Favorite Color: Pink and Purple

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: U neither, tootsie rolls :)

H- Hometown: St. George, Utah

I -Indulgence(s): ice cream, trail mix, water

J- January or July: July I love the warmth, and swimming and going to the lake

K-Kids: None of my own, but I have several I would call my own, Ali Jae, Maddi and Kenna, Noah, Max, Hobbs, Hannah, Harper, Hayes

L-Life is incomplete without: LOVE, and Hugs and Kisses

M- Marriage Date: In the Future, I will let you know... ( no any single Men :)

N- Number of Siblings: 4, Errin, Ashley, Michael, Kyla

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, the Gala ones.. yummy (with peanut butter)

P- Phobias or Fears: None

Q- Quote(s): I have lots one of my favorites is "All humanity is blessed by your existence here on the earth. There is nothing you even have to do to bless the lives of others. As you act as your true self and let your light shine, your unique vibration makes the world a better place for everyone in it."

R- Reason To Smile: Life is Beautiful, everything is perfect.. and there is Always GOOD News...

S- Season: Spring, I love the flowers that bloom and the beautiful colors everywhere.

T- Tag Five: Maren, Errin, Krystyn, Micah and Sarah, Lorraine, Whitnie

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am blind in my right eye

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Opressor of Animals

W- Worst Habit: I tend to be a "know it All"

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither, but I would rather have an X-ray, I hate having the goop all over, and my bladder bursting....

Y- Your Favorite Food: anything mexican, or chineese... I love all food....

Z-Zodiac: Taurus

3 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

I knew about your unknown fact! :) Thanks for sharing all your info. Now I am hungry for tootsie rolls!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Cute Quiz! It's fun to read about you and learn new things. I love that you tagged me but I have already done that same quiz so you'll have to look back on my blog and read it. Talk to you soon!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Yeah, I know about the teeth brushing thing. In my defense, my mom made us use that timer. It's just that I was the only kid who actually did. Religiously. Obsessively. :) I had actually forgotten about that poem. I am glad you still like it!