My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged

5 Things on My To Do List:
1. email my goddess sisters
2. read A New Earth
3. Clean my apartment
4. Make Josh and Christianne's Wedding Album
5. Pay my Bills

5 Jobs I have Had:
1. Sno Shack
2. Cafe Rio
3. Phlebotomist at DRMC
4. Nanny
5. Surgical Tech at St Marks

Places I have Lived:
1. Salt Lake
2. St George
3. St George
4. St George
5. St George

Favorite Snacks:
1. Apples and Peanut Butter
2. Soy Beans
3. Anythings Chocolate
4. Cranberry Apple Juice
5. Rocky Road Icecream

Things I would do if I were a Billionare:
1. Donate to Charity
2. Humanitarion Work
3. Travel Service Missions
4. Travel the World
5. Invest

5 Things You Don't Know About ME:
1. I love to Read
2. I love and collect Fairies
3. I love Mother Earth and being in her midst
4. I collect Crystals
5. I love to Meditate

Tag your It, KelliAnn, Whitnie, and ALL of You....

1 comment:

Errin said...

you love to meditate?...interseting.. i didnt know!