My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Thursday, August 28, 2008

FUN TIMES

So I went down to St George last week just for a day basically I got there late tuesday night and then wednesday went to my friend Connie's funeral and also spent time with my family and then left thursday morning around 6:00 am and drove straight to work and then worked from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. But here are some pictures I took while I was in st george. It was a lot of fun even if it was less than 24 hours...




3 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Look at all you brown-haired girls! Such cute sisters, I don't think I've ever seen Errin that dark before! How fun for you all to get together but I'm sorry about your friend.

Errin said...

That was a fun day! The park was awesome, too bad we didn't get any pictures of us rolling down the hill! haha! well we can't wait to see you today! hurry up and get here would ya!

Whitney Parry said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! You are added to my list! Hey you live near by too... hows slc treating ya?