My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Going Back to School..

So moving to Salt Lake has opened up a lot of possibilities for me and one is I get to go back to school. I am so excited, I havn't been this excited about school in a long time. I was talking to a friend I work with who is a nurse and she asked me if I ever thought of becoming a nurse. I told her that has been my dream for a long time I just have never made it happen. Also I might add I wasn't sure I wanted to go back to school. Then we started talking and the more we talked the more excited I was getting. So I said to her that I would put that possibility out there to the universe and whatever happens, happens and that I am open to infinite possibilites. Well a couple of days later I got a call from Westminster College, and they asked to meet with me, and talked about the possibilites of me going to school. I had my records transferred and then applied for Financial Aid and just told myself if it is meant to be it will happen and I just get to trust the process. Well a few weeks later my financial aid came through and so far everything has been working out perfectly.

The most beautiful lesson I have learned in all of this is when I trust myself and the space I am in and do not allow fear to take over the answers are so clear and everything works out so perfectly, and I just know it is meant to be.

5 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

That really is so true, I always say that if things just work out on their own then that's what I'm supposed to do. Most of the time, anyways. When you're choosing the right. I think that's great you are going back to school, I wish I could be a nurse. It's something I've thought of before, good luck. You'll be great!

Errin said...

Congrats on going back to school... Ali is way excited for her birthday party.. she keeps asking me when it is.. she really CANT wait..

KelliAnn Christensen said...

That is a great lesson to learn. Congratulations on being accepted and everything, and good luck!!

Tianne said...

Once again Michelle I am so excited for you! It will be a great journey and you will be an awesome nurse. It was so good to see you this last weekend as well! I have missed you so much and it was great to catch up!

Maren & Danny said...

You go girl! I swear I think you could do anything you want to... Good Luck! :0)