My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween

So for Halloween I dressed up as a Fairy. Friday the 25th was a work Halloween Party that was a lot of fun. It was great to spend time with some of the ones I work with outside of work. We partied till around 3 some stayed till 3:30 in the morning. Good Times.... On the 31st my friend Lyndee hosted a halloween party, that was a total blast. So here are some pics...



Madison, Me and McKenna

Pics from the Work Party....



Stacy and Chuck (lioness and tamer)


Mike and Mo (little red riding hood and wolf)


Tony (pot head. Literally, he said he was coming as himself.) LOL...


Noel (the gladiator)

v
Alli and John (smurfs...crazy..need I say more)


Cathy and Me (chia pet and fairy)


Tiffany (witch)


Steve (roman emporer) Tony (pot head) Eric (someone from that 70's show) Shawn (witch) Jen (roman goddess)

4 comments:

Errin said...

wow Michelle, I dont think Ive ever seen you in a strapless dress! LOOKING GOOD! I love your costume! Its way cute!

Yvonne said...

What? Strapless??? Looks fun!
I'm glad you had a great weekend with your friends. I wish your dad liked to go to costume parties, I would love it! When you don't want to do a halloween costume party anymore that means you've turned into an old person. . . . I'm NOT an old person! (never will be! ha ha!)
hugs and kisses, mom

Tianne said...

Looking good!!! It looks like you had a great Halloween. I miss your stinkin guts :)

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Ohhhh You looked so cute on Halloween! Thats exciting you got to go out and party!!!!...
So tell me ,, did you party it up? Hahaha Love you sister you look amazing !