My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Monday, November 10, 2008

POWER

I had a really great experience today at work. Lately in the mornings on my way to work I declare audibly what I want to create that day, and then I ask my Heavenly Father and my Angels to assist me in that. Some days I choose unconditional love, wisdom, patience, forgiveness, or whatever I am feeling at that moment. I never think about it I will just say what comes to my heart. I challenge you all to do it, it is amazing. Well today I declared Personal Power becuase I have been struggling with that and realized that I just get to fully step into my power and claim it. When I got to work and saw what room I was in, the Dr, and the nurse I was working with, I immedietaley chose to become frustrated and mad. I continued to choose into this until about halfway through the first case when I had a huge ahah moment. I started asking myself why I had choosen to feel this way and how it was serving me at this moment, and what I got to do differently. I realized that by choosing into the negativity and the frustration of the room, Dr, and nurse that I was giving up my personal power, I was not in control of me, this negativity and frustration was in control and I had just thrown my personal power out the window in one split second. I quickly adjusted and chose love and power and the rest of the day was great, I was still extremely excited when 3pm rolled around and I could leave but it was perfect.
I challenge you all the next time you get upset or choose negativity to remember you are giving your personal power away and choose love and see what happens.

3 comments:

Errin said...

your so cute! Love you

Yvonne said...

It is great to be in charge of our own happiness!
Congratulations on having such a great AHA and turning it into a great day!
x0x0x0x0x0

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

YOu're the greatest! Love you