My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Post


I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything, life has been crazy. So Christmas was wonderful, I was able to go home to St George on Christmas Eve, and stay thru the weekend, it was great. While I was there I had the opportunity of having my beautiful sister Errin take some pictures of me. She only had time so far to edit one of them so here it is, and I will post the rest when she is finished with them.. She did a fantastic job, and I just want her to know how much I love and appreciate her and all she does. She is the Greatest.. I love You Errin.

7 comments:

Errin said...

awww, Your welcome, You are so beautiful, Im glad you like it!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

YOu look absolutley beautiful shell!!! I hope I get to see you very soon!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Yes that is a very beautiful picture.

KelliAnn Christensen said...

I have actually been thinking about you and feeling bad we didn't see each other while you were here. I hope you had a good Christmas. That picture is stunning. :)

Yvonne said...

Ah. . . . our precious puppy!
You look beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of the picures!

Cari said...

I can't wait to see the rest of them too, cuz this one is beautiful!!! Love you Michelle!

Kenna said...

Pretty pic!! and I love your favorite quote! :)