My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Move

So this last weekend I moved from Centerville Utah to the Avenues in Salt Lake. I love love love my new place and it is so convinent and close to everything. I can walk to to grocery store, its only a few minutes from work and I am so Happy! I am still figuring out my room and where I want to put everything, but its coming along and I only have 2 more boxes to unpack. Yeah!
I have 2 roomates named Jessica and Emily, they are both full time students at the U, and are a lot of fun and I feel very blessed to know them and have them in my life.

I am so grateful for my life and the paths I have had the opportunity to take and the lessons I have learned. Most of all the friendships I have had along the way, and the beautiful people in my life that have shown up for me in the most perfect way. Thank You and Namaste!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad that you found a place to live! And in the avenues-how fun! Can't wait to come by sometime and see it. love you Chelle!

Errin said...

im glad u found a good place! :)

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

sounds great!! Im happy for you!