My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some New Things

A few updates... Ashley my sister is getting married on April 5th, and she has asked me to make her wedding album that the guests sign. So that is where my time has been the last several weeks. It is actually turning out pretty cute, and I am so happy for her.
Also I have been struggling on finding a new ward to go to. The one I have been going to has been awful, seriosly. It has been the most unfriendly ward ever, and if you wonder why people leave the church, well I experianced first hand what it feels like, and it is no fun. :( If I didn't know that church is where I get to be on sundays I would seriously be inactive.... But there is a God because I found a new ward that is totally amazing and for the first time since I have been here I have actually enjoyed church and family Night.

4 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Well, I am glad you found a ward that you like. I am sorry about the other one. :( Post some pictures of the cute wedding album! You won't be in St. George around April 24-26, will you? I think we are going to make a trip down then, and I would really love to see you.

Errin said...

yay! Im so glad you like the other ward your going to. I am making little cute note tags to go inside the envelope. they are adorable. you will like them!

Unknown said...

yeah! It is so fun to see your blog!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Michelle, I would love to see you while we are in town, but don't feel like you have to make a trip down just for me. If I miss you this time, I'll just keep giving you dates of our future visits, and we are bound to meet up sometime!