My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Monday, March 10, 2008

Its been a while...

Wow, it has been almost a month since I last posted anything. I went home to St George last weekend and had an awesome time. It was a lot different and felt different. Once you move away going back is never the same.
Last Friday I was able to get off work at 11:30, which is rare, I usually get off around 3:00 so this was a real treat. I took my grandmas sister down with me so she could spend some time with my grandma, and we arrived in St George around 4 ish. I surprised everyone because they weren't expecting me until 8. Ali was so excited and I was probably more excited than she was. She did not leave my side for a second the whole weekend and if I did leave the room or she couldn't find me she would yell "Shell" at the top of her lungs. We even slept together.. FUN
It was so fun to spend time with my sisters, and to just talk and enjoy one another. My dad took all us girls and Ali to the Olive Garden for dinner Friday night and that was a lot of fun. I love this time in my life and the friendship I have with my sisters I cherish. I get to also mention Michael. I do love him and cherish his friendship too, but in a different way. My family is the greatest and I love them ALL..

2 comments:

Errin said...

SEE! I knew you would think of something to post! I love you too! I cant wait until you come down for ash's wedding! :)

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Michelle, you sound like the best aunt in the world!! I bet Ali just loves you to pieces. :)