My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Park City

My brother Michael and my sister Kyla flew up to Salt Lake the weekend of the 4th of July to spend some time with me. We had such a great time.. Friday night we drove to Kaysville which is north of Salt Lake and had a barbaque and lit fireworks with the Wall family. It was so fun, then Saturday we woke up and drove to Park City for the day. It was so beautiful and we went to the Resort and rode the Alpine slide and Coaster. So what you do is ride the lift up to the top of the mountain and then get these sleds with wheels and ride them down the mountain on a cement track.. It was so much fun. The Alpine coaster is an actual roller coaster through the mountain. The track is built low to the ground and through the trees and around the mountain. By far a lot funner and faster than the slide but they are both great. I encourage those who have not experienced this to take a trip and try it out. It is a lot of fun.








1 comment:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Wow! I didn't realize Park City was that cool. Maybe I'll have to try those rides someday.