My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Road Bike

So a few weeks ago I bought this road bike. A friend introduced me to it and I love it. I enjoy going to the spin classes at the gym so I thought what the heck I will give it a try. I love riding and feeling the wind in my face and just so free. And it is definetly a lot funner than the GYM :) I went riding earlier tonight and I rode so far and was having such a great time I didn't even realize how far I had ridden. It is such a fun way to exercise and I love it.
I encourage anyone interested to get one you will love it...



2 comments:

Errin said...

I like all these new postings.. usually it takes you 3 months to post something.. hehe! Im glad you like your bike! its so awesome! love you!

Maren & Danny said...

What?! It isn't pink? :0)