My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

One Month

I have officially been in Salt Lake for one month.. Wow it has gone by so fast. Today when I got to work I looked on the board to find out what room I was in and noticed I was on my own. Because I am new, I am still training so usually I am with another Tech, but today I was on my own. I commented to my boss that she had a lot of confidence in me and so soon to throw me in all by myself. She smiled and said, "You will do fine." Wow it is really an awesome thing but was a little crazy at times. I was able to show up for myself and rely on myself. Its was a great way to learn and know that I don't have to rely on the other tech that I am just as capable. Thank goodness I had very patient doctors, everything went really well and I am quite PROUD of myself.

4 comments:

Errin said...

Well I'm proud of you for not only moving away OUT OF STG but for doing it all on your own... I dont know if i could do something like that as confident as you do it! love you!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Michelle!!!! Hi! Hey, I should have called you to formerly cancel our plans during Christmas Break. I am so sorry! I really wanted to see you, but I came down with some crazy flu right after New Years. I had a fever and everything. I was so nauseous that I felt like I was pregnant again. Don't worry--I'm not! I love you tons. (I am so glad you have a blog!)

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Call Errin for my number so I don't have to write it over the internet. I'm glad to hear that work is going good for you. Sounds like we are in the same positions at work, being let loose! Ah, it's scary but the only way we can really learn.

Maren & Danny said...

you go girl! I am so proud of you but miss you! I am sure you will keep doing great up there-good luck! Talk to you soon...