My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Salt Lake CIty

So for all of you who didn't know. I moved to Salt Lake on January 3rd 2008. What a way to start out the New Year, in a new town, a new home, and a new job.. I started work on January 7th at St Marks Hospital as a Surgical Tech, and I absolutly love it. I live in a basement apartment in West Jordan, and it is so FUN.. I have to say As hard as it is moving from family and friends it still is the best thing I have done for me and my life.

2 comments:

Errin said...

Well welcome to the blogging world! I love you!

Yvonne said...

We're so glad you are enjoying this new chapter in your life! We miss you sooooo much! But certainly plan to scratch the itch by coming to visit you often!!! xoxoxox, mom