My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines!


Happy Valentines. aka..Singles Awareness Day.

Today I went to the Veterans Hospital (VA) and passed out valentines to the Veterans. What an amazing experience. There eyes lit up and there was a shift in energy. They were very pleased and felt Honored to know that people still care, I feel it goes unnoticed, and taken for granted that we live in a free country and have the oppurtunities that not everyone gets to enjoy.

I am grateful for all the the men and woman who have served this country and those who are serving today in Iraq. Thanks to them I can enjoy FREEDOM.. Thank You.

4 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

What a great idea! I am sure it really did make their day.

Errin said...

Ahhh, thats so sweet! I got your text last night while i was in the movie and I was about to text you back but then I got caught up in the movie... sorry! but happy valentines. This morning Ali was like " a go to SAWT WAKE to see SHELL"? it was cute.. we miss you! love ya.. cant wait to see you soon!

Maren & Danny said...

Hey girl-just a heads up about your order...it won't be here by friday. More like monday-sorry! If you need the stuff asap I can mail it to you or are you coming down again soon? Your total is $75 if you wanna drop that by while you are down. I will be out of town but Danny will be here...thanks & talk to you soon...

Errin said...

k... i think its time for a new blog post!