My Favorite Quote

"Experiencing the journey of finding your own spirit reflected in the world around you is why you are here."

Sunday, February 3, 2008

President Hinckley


STAND A LITTLE TALLER:

I love this Man. He truly is what life is all about, Love and Service. Just to look at his face reminds me of my Being "ness" and that we are all "ONE."
This past week has been a little more tuff than the others. And I did not realize how connected we are. With the news of his passing I felt a loss, like my heart was being tugged upon, its hard to imagine at times how the future will seem with out him. He was such a strength and hope to many. Its time for us to truly take action, and to Stand a Little Taller, and to BE. To remember to have JOY in the Journey and know that whatever happens, happens. And it will all work out OK.

3 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I'm so glad to see you have a blog now, I will visit it often. We do need to get together. Now that I have this job I don't have as much free time but I'm mostly home any day after 2, so come up if you ever want to or get bored. We could like totally scrapbook! ;)

Errin said...

Reading Lorraines comment reminds me that next tuesday's scrap book page at marens is so dang cute! you are definatly missing out.... :( and now that you dont come anymore i totally sit by myself... im a loner...

Chelsey said...

I am glad to see that you have a blog now. I have been wondering what you are up to. I will keep up on ya and you can do the same with me.